Hello and Welcome!
Regina Boyd is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with a private practice in Lake Mary, Florida.
Boyd Counseling Services works with people who feel like they’re at the end of their rope. Regina has met many couples who want to feel connected and closer. Many are afraid of where their relationship is heading and know they need to make a change — They simply and sincerely want to end the constant arguments and stress in their relationships.
Boyd Counseling Services provides counseling for married and engaged couples to help them heal any wounds and strengthen their bond. First and foremost, Regina Boyd fights for the health of the relationship, striving to solve issues to bolster and, most importantly, keep it together. Couples who seek out Regina Boyd’s services will be given the tools they need to feel heard by their partner. They will also gain positive communication strategies to break down barriers and create a better, stronger, and happier relationship.
Boyd Counseling Services also works with teenagers who’ve disconnected from their families, as well as parents who feel they are losing their child and are at a loss for what to do. Regina Boyd helps teens become more communicative with their parents by teaching them skills to manage emotions and prepare for adulthood.
- Master of Arts – Mental Health Counseling (Rollins College)
- Bachelor of Arts – Psychology (University of Central Florida)
- Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor #12678
- Qualified Supervisor for MFT and MHC
- Vegetable Gardening
- Creative and experimental cooking and dining. I love trying new things, even if they are scary!
- I enjoy traveling. I’ve lived in 5 states and have traveled to more than 17 states and 10 countries.
Things People May Not Know About Me
- My high school yearbook superlative: Most Friendly
- I am an active member of a Catholic church in the Orlando area
- I have been happily married for 10 years and have 1 amazing daughter
You are one step closer to relief. Call 321-345-9129 for your free phone consultation and to see if we are a good match for one another. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you get your life back on track.